Finger-jointed boards are wooden boards with long tapered fingers that interlock to join one piece lengthwise or side-wise. In the process of wood manufacturing and woodwork, finger joints are also termed a comb joint or box joint. A finger-jointed board is made when two pieces of wood are joined together and are glued firmly. Finger-like shapes are cut on each piece of wood complementing each other. As a result, they can connect together end to end or side by side.
In finger-jointed boards, a fitting must be very precise as they need to fit firmly without sliding and gaps. These joints in finger-jointed boards are very strong such that they need no extra support. Good quality glue such as PVC must be used to achieve this property. Jacteek solid wood finger jointed boards, the best finger jointed boards in Kerala, outstands in all aspects ensuring you the strongest finger jointed boards.
Finger Jointed Boards are made from?
Finger Jointed Boards are made out from the following wood species:
- Rubber Wood
- Steam beech
- American Ash
- White Oak
- American cherry
- American Walnut
Jacteek Solid Wood Finger Jointed Boards are made out of rubberwood. Rubberwood is a light-colored medium-density tropical hardwood obtained from the rubber tree that grows splendidly in Kerala. Rubberwood is environmentally friendly. As a result, Jacteek Finger Jointed board is environment friendly. Thus, labeling our boards as the best finger jointed boards in Kerala.
Benefits of JacTeek Finger Jointed Boards – The best Finger Jointed Boards in Kerala
- Finger-jointed boards can be made longer planks.
- As a result, our finger jointed boards can be used to make box shapes
- Jacteek Finger Jointed Boards can be used to manufacture and design wooden frames and wooden legs for furniture.
- As a result, they can be used to make windows, doors, cabinets, tables, shelves, chairs, and more.
- These types of boards are stronger.
- They are aesthetically pleasing. As a result, can make an ordinary object come more alive with design and style.
- They offer far better durability compared to other finger jointed boards available in the market.
- With our best finger jointed boards in Kerala, larger board sizes with a slim appearance can be achieved.
- Jacteek Finger Jointed Boards have fine profiles and narrow sightlines
- They are great at absorbing paint and oil thus giving it a beautiful finish
- Highly resistant to fungal and termite attacks
Why JacTeek is the best finger jointed board in Kerala, India?
Jacteek Solid Wood Finger Jointed Boards are kiln-dried boards. It is manufactured in a state-of-the-art factory. Treated latex-mark-free sawn wood is used. As a result, they can withstand the necessary pressures of manufacturing. Preservatives are applied to the wood, ensures increased resistance to fungal and termite attacks.
They are sorted and stacked in sophisticated computerized chambers for kiln drying. Utmost care is taken to ensure that the timber is completely dry before moving on to the next step.
This kiln-dried timber is used to make boards through the finger jointed process. And they are bonded together in high pressure.
They are highly resistant to warping, fungal attack, and more. Due to its light colour, the JacTeek board is the best solid wood option for staining.
Also, it has a wide range of application in the furniture industry.
Thus Jacteek solid wood finger jointed boards are benchmarked as the best finger joined boards in the world.